Friday, September 9, 2011

energy

When I was growing up, there was a little saying about it taking more muscles to frown than to smile - I think that may have been  some sort of precursor to the idea of positive energy and affirmations that we speak of now - just a bit more rudimentary. It does take alot of effort to be negative - to think negative thoughts and to feel negatively about yourself and others , to frown. I wonder if I can go through the day, this day, without allowing any negative thoughts in my head and only speaking when I have something good to say, I wonder how fulfilled I would feel by the end of the day. And I wonder if that energy would be tranferable?
Cease all criticism of yourself and others. Accept yourself as you are. Praise yourself as much as you can. Criticism breaks down the inner spirit, praise builds it up.
Louise Hay

elizabeth - 2009
b u
p s

No comments:

Post a Comment