Saturday, September 1, 2012

a gift


Before this day ends, I would like to do a quick post. Today is my son William’s birthday; he is 30. Early this morning he texted me with a wonderful quote and it was like a gift to me, one I want to share with you.

"I don’t believe in this “gifted few” concept, just in people doing things they are really interested in doing.  They have a way of getting good at whatever it is." Charles Eames

Freeing isn’t it? It’s all about doing what you love and sticking to it – and you will stick to it because you love it…when we try to contrive life, things, it doesn’t ever really work out – maybe on the outside, but never on the inside, the place it matters.   

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and share this thought that William shared with me.
b u
p s

No comments:

Post a Comment