Monday, April 25, 2011

rising above it all

Easter… over. It was a good day, a blessed day...
 Church, a place I had not seen the inside of in several months. It was good, I spoke to God and He was there. I fall short, however - I continue to notice the hypocrisy - it is so pervasive for me, however and it is challenging to rise above it. It is my inability. I know God; I just don’t know about this “organized” religion thing (for me).



 Family – always great to reconnect with them. Of course, there is the aching absence of grandparents that somewhat prevails but, so goes the circle of life – round and round, picking up and dropping off.



 Bunnies – chocolate ones with hollow ears that take me back and make me fat (corny collection of words, but I had to), a faint memory of 5 live bunnies for each of my children from an foggy (literally) Easter morning long ago  , and a make believe bunny that showed up yesterday – fun.



All and all, it was a good day – a day directed by the right intention.
b u
p s

No comments:

Post a Comment