Sunday, January 29, 2012

It's all good


I am still riding this wave of contentedness. I think maybe I am in control of this new found feeling, that it isn’t something that happened to me, it is something I conceived and now my perceptions have become my realities (to quote my cousin, Glenda).I think it all has to do with two things – scratching off bunches of items on the “want” list and staying in spirit, constantly. Living this way is so freeing. I have always been a bit bohemian but this level I have achieved is incredible. On the rare occasion I find myself slipping into the propaganda that is society, I can quickly dismiss it by reminding myself how little and incidental all of that “stuff” is and I am instantly back in spirit. It’s funny but I do care about the details of my life – like it’s important that I use fresh garlic and juice only organics but it is not important if the "granite" countertop is cracked! I think my art has a lot to do with my perceptions – art and spirit blankets my life and all else is unimportant to me, all else meaning things and situations – not people and relationships. Anyway, I wish that everyone could find a way to get through the useless muck that is being thrown at us constantly and quit buying into the garbage that is polluting our lives  - I hope you try – it is so wonderful to

B U

No comments:

Post a Comment