Sunday, July 31, 2011

a midsummer dream

Elizabeth and I saw ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream “last night – yum – it was so well done and enchanting. It will be a special summer memory that she and I have shared, there amongst the political anguish/darkness that is occurring in Washington and presiding over summer, the ego driven politicians making decisions about our future – yuk. "Lord, what fools these mortals be!" - Puck from William Shakespeare's "Midsummer Night's Dream.
 Anyway, it was refreshing to be with our “theater friends” – so real, so lovely, so good.
 Today the sun has reappeared and I am flooded with optimism and happiness – I am back on track with my positive immersion. My family has been blessed with yet another day - what more is there? I hope to spend much of my day between the kitchen and the studio and the big news is my young chicks are laying!!! They are only 5 months old! Precocious little girls. I found a cluster of little brown eggs under the tractor yesterday – what a gift.
my new "mothers"
Just rambling, I need to go into my day, my present, and make good use of it. I am posting a few snapshots of midsummer – images that make it all work for me. 
ginger and rose of sharon

coops and crepes


empty til spring



My dad's birdhouses and next season's garden

me


my family




 b u
p s



No comments:

Post a Comment