Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Power of Positive Thinking

Something I wrote yesterday and neglected to post:
Saturday morning - I am here writing to cause myself to be aware of the moment, of the day ahead. I woke up really early 4:45 – too early – that hour would cause me to nap later in the day and the day might not lend itself that way – so I listened to the rain and the early morning until I dosed again – til 6. I tried to paint , after coffee, but it wasn’t working for me – I am housing some sort of negative energy and it’s having its’ way with my day – so I’ll write. I understand that sometimes we are “unbalanced” out of sync and it seems I am. I read this from somewhere in cyberspace (wish I could give credit but it was all so “accidental”) “Circumstances are neutral. You will generate positive vibes when your inner state is one of alignment and congruence, instead of being resistive.”
Okay, this really helps – circumstances are neutral – so I need to adjust my vision. Here’s how I respond to that: “We are Shaped by Our Thoughts; We Become What We Think. When the Mind is Pure, Joy Follows Like a Shadow that Never Leaves” – Gautama Buddha
It’s all the Power of Positive Thinking – something I read long ago by Norman Vincent Peale - "Your unconscious mind ... [has a] power that turns wishes into realities when the wishes are strong enough." This is where I choose to begin my day.

 b u
p s

No comments:

Post a Comment