Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Longer Days

I don’t know about the groundhog but I do know my hens are saying it’s nearly spring – they are finally laying again, longer days mean more eggs.
 I was at work today thinking about a lot of things – thinking about how beautiful the day was and how I did not see it or experience it . Now, it is gone. I have such an internal conflict with this type of thing – God gives us these beautiful moments and we are stuck inside. But then, I think, I should be thankful to have a job??? So confusing. I think that down deep my soul tells me I should be enjoying the beautiful moment. I don’t understand how I have gotten so far away from my beginning. I hope I find myself back there one day. In the meantime, I will be grateful for a job that gives me an income that helps my family. I am not writing this to complain – I am just questioning…
b u
p s

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs. Shensky, I'm a classmate of Drew and Matt in Boulder. They told me about your blog a few weeks ago. It is completely lovely! I can't tell you how many times I have looked at your main page Garden pic simply because it makes me smile. You must be incredibly proud of your sons- they are truly a pleasure every single day.
    Wish you all the best, and a winter that gently turns into the most beautiful spring ever. -Deb Brunson

    ReplyDelete