Thursday, January 27, 2011

now

It is early as I sit and think; what do I do with this day? It has been given to me and it is the only one like it, so what? Do I just "get through it" or do I make it a "day to remember"? I think I will begin with a visualization of my gifts, my tools, and I will build the day from that platform. I have words in my head I want to discombobulate, I will do that, I have a sweet and light conversation I must have with someone, I hope to have a healthy supper on the stove by evening, and I know I will come into contact with several people I can be kind to - not a bad start, not a shabby plan. Thursday, January 27, 2010 by Pam Shensky
b u
p s

Life, so they say, is but a game and we let it slip away.
Love, like the Autumn sun, should be dyin' but it's only just begun.
Like the twilight in the road up ahead, they don't see just where we're goin'.
And all the secrets in the Universe, whisper in our ears
And all the years will come and go, take us up, always up.
We may never pass this way again.

No comments:

Post a Comment