Sunday, January 9, 2011

September 28, 2010 - gifts


I could never pick a favorite color or a favorite flavor or flower, but I can pick a favorite season –whichever one is just beginning – that is my favorite. Fall is here and, for now, it is my preferred time of year. I walked through the woods today and I saw Nature’s complimentary colors  – purples and yellows in the fields,  and felt coolness in the air that reminds me of yesterdays, yesterdays that my mind has tidied up and made just right, memories to connect me to who I was that made me who I am.  I look forward to these autumn days ahead and hope that I can focus on their gifts and ignore the negativity that tries to seep into my day . I will make a conscious effort to enjoy hearth and home during this season of harvest and bounty, never taking for granted the richness of my life.





b u
p s

No comments:

Post a Comment