Sunday, January 9, 2011

sketches of my day May 2008 - Nov 2010

November 14,2010
goodbye

With mixed feelings and a bit of sadness, I may be writing my last post. My host has moved everything to Wordpress and I am not sure I want to go to all of the effort of "moving". I am copying all of sketchesofmyday's content, if for no other reason than to save all of the time and thought I have put into this site for 2 1/2 years, it has been somewhat of a documentation of my life, but I am not convinced I will "move" - so much time and effort. Anyway, I will , at least for now, quit with my musings.I also have to devote some time on our business' webpage and I will probably spend all of my daily allotment of creative energy and time there - I might even start a blog there :) !

If I decide to "move", I will keep my domain name, www.sketchesofmyday.com, if you want to, you can check on it later.

remember to b u
ps

No comments:

Post a Comment